who am I?

who am i?

through the society
we keep on changing
and who we really are?

we change our taught
feeling and personality
to fit in the enviroment

people in different stages have different character
and different enviroment also

thought that this few days
when i come back home
mix around with my ex-schoolmates

i realise what i've done outside
and how self-indulgent am i
can't forgive myself

or should i say i know what my parents want and how they think
and i just want to be their good daughter
it doesn't matter which want izit
i still got my limit

i change
not to be bad
but to know more about the society

i think
when i do something
and i'm big enough to judge and make my own choice

you train me to be independent
to be a better man
and i'll be the man
just like you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla