Differences

Didn't know that there will be so much different even though it wasn't my first time coming to Mel..
I wasn't that unrestrained like the first time..
I'm scare and sad..cried after all the struggle and bear before that day..
Didn't know that I didn't wanna come back to Mel that badly..

After seeing my mum left..it drops..and the moment I saw him..it can't stop..
Didn't even sleep and eat for the whole night in the flight..

I know I should move on..to be stronger and independence..but I feel hard in this time..
I know I'm very stupid coz I still care what SHE did to me..but I just can't stop myself..
I hate to be that weak..Hate to let ppl worry and most of all..I HATE tears..

It shouldn't be in this way..
I shouldn't be cry for days..
But at least I tried to let myself to be happy..


ps./ I'm sorry if I cause a lot of troubles..I just need time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla