before holidays

When to DFO with Cisi the other day after our apartment inspection..we definitely love the apartment but we still didn't get the call from the agent..well..we'll still be searching for move places since there's still time till end of jan or feb. We went max benner after that to had waffler n chocolate..just love it so much but getting fatter and fatter!!>.<..


These pix were taken after Aiko's last class..too bad we can get Heong Peah in the asian grocery anymore..=(..I hardly find it in Melbourne but like my mum said, I'm crazy!!it cost 4 to 5 times more expensive then malaysia..ok..I'll just stop carving for it and wait till I'm back to malaysia..=p

We were fooling around when we reach home..its was freezing but we still have fun doing lots of weird stuff on the street..haha..and I remember that was the night I rush for my assignment again..>.<..bad habit..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla