first day of spring

today my homeroom teacher pass our MUFY exam timetable
and here it is
tada~~~

my exam timetable
gonna have Eng and Acc on Wed
Math and Eco on Thur
anf finally CSC on Fri
yahOo~

like my timetable so much
settle every straight away
but actually i dun have much time to do revision
so have to do it during the coming term break
19th september(can't wait till that day)

1st of september
which is also called the first day of spring in melbourne
noting special
but its just not that cold with damn strong wind which can make us fly
haha

my baby just had an argument with his mum this morning
and u know what?
its just 5++ in the morning in Malaysia
why quarrel so early when usually ppl are still sleeping?

hmm
by the way
i still didn't get to know what happened yet
hope he's ok now
didn't reply my msg after he had woke up

I just knew a great news this morning
there is a pet shop opposite Victoria Market
with double story and reptiles in the ground floor

keep asking ancient and xiao bu dian when are we going
haha
heard there is a lot of things
and some i saw from the book are there too
hehe

thanks Elena for letting me know
^^

didn't really satisfy with my result
but still
WORK HARD for its the only way
cheer!
and all the best for all of u


ps./ love is beautiful
love is bliss
and i love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla