Just being me

you said love is fate
you told me we can share

but you just judging the book by its cover
I'm sick of IT!!!!

I'm being honest
letting you know things that you wanna know every time

and
what is the fact when the answer is
enough to just be friend

what you expecting
a doctor..a lawyer..an engineer

you know better than me
even a person graduate from uni doesn't mean anything at all
and we are se-rounded by all these people

like you said
we are still young
what do u expecting?

he just my boy friend
not my husband
didn't want you to choose a son in law yet please
studies and career are still our first choice

don't make me felt tight again to stop my words when i'm just trying to change and telling you everything
you just simply like to give me hope and smash it again
every time


ps./ I'm not a perfect daughter
Just trying to be one yet its hard
Why can't I just be myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla