Hailstorm

Thought everything is over but after we went back home from the Moomba Festival..I heard a lot of news that coz by the hailstorm..It was very terrible..and it makes my whole day down..

I'm stupid enough to have a chance to think that its fun while some other people are suffering..We are lucky that noting happened to us and its not that serious in the place we are..
After hearing the news and seeing the pic..I felt like crying..Its not like "Cheer..Everything will be fine" will make things changed..What had happened is happened..But my attitude make me felt very disappointed on myself..

Ambulances and Police car keep on passing through my hostel..It won't stop my mind on the disaster..I wanna go home..I felt insecure..Its like you won't know what will happened next and you might just leave everyone without them noticing..


ps./ Its raining again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla