Dance club meeting

hmm..where to begin?haha..long time didn't blog de..like dunno how to blog anymore..=p
ok..back to wed after class..I went to the dance club meeting..Didn't expect much as well actually..and in the end I'm not disappointed..haha..

The club is all about salsa..ballroom..and others..but not street dance..that is so damn not good..and there is a girl who doesn't look like dancing this kind of dance have a very good experience on them..oh well..guess I'm not that lucky after all..coz I'm not interested in all that..

Then I happened to know this girl, Alvina..she use to dance jazz ballet..but she said she's okie with hip hop and hope to have a class to have our own choreograph thing..
Okie..That's cool!!!Finally there is someone is roughly on my side..haha..but we didn't contact after that day till just now I accidently met her at the stairs..and in the end I got her msn..haha..

Something embarrassed happened after that..She finds me in msn and I thought she's my another friend called Alvin..coz seriously..I don't even know her name..haha..and after chatting for awhile only I notice its not him..but why she's not curious that I'm asking her other stuff?lol..but in the end we still had a nice chat..and I found out that she's from Klang..

Just can't wait to work out together..>_<..excited for the day to came..haha
Will be hanging out with my girls tomorrow..wOo~so damn excited..will talk about that on the next blog..hmm..wonder will I be meeting so damn rich tomorrow?haha..


ps./ Try hard to hide her fear so that she can be strong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla