All because of you♥

♥All because of you I felt love n happiness
You are different

I like the time when I always think of you
or when I see you
coz it bring my smile up

I like the time when you first said you miss me
it makes me felt touch

I like the time when you first send me kiss
it brightens up my day

I like the time we had steamboat together
I felt so warm
though I'm not at home
n u help me to clean everything up in the end even though u are you a bit hangover

somehow I got my dad's feeling from you
lol
big and strong enough to protect me
the secure and safe feeling that I can't get from others


ps./ hmm..valentines coming soon

2 comments:

Vampire- Vera Veronique said...

wow~ so sweet girl~ stay happy always!! =D

JaMi3 said...

thanks babe!unpredicted things happened..appriciate what we having is more important right?

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla