anti ciggy

I know I shouldn't be blogging at this kind of time but I just dunno where to release it
I hope cisi is here..I hope you tell me what's in your mind or maybe I'm the only one who think too much that I though something is in your mind and you ain't tell me?or maybe you just dun like it when I said something on ciggy?

I hate "SMOKE" it always end me up in a bad situation
Ok..tell me..what should I do?dun control you and let you smoke as much as you like izit?though i know you had cut down but its still something
I used to don't understand why ah soo dun quit smoking when he only smoke once a day and for the very first time I argue with him is about smoking..and now same shit happened again thought i know you can't explain why you still smoke even though you dun like the smell..I can't explain it either..

I dunno how to support you at the same time dun control you..I know whenever I start to say things that sound like controlling you in ciggy shit happened and no matter how many times I tried not to say anything I'll end up saying more in the end..though every time you just act normal but I felt that you ain't well good either..
The reason why I keep it always coz you dun control me on anything..you let me do whatever I want and I like..I know you just want me to be myself and be happy but am I too over to control you since you said you wanna cut down?I thought I can handle things different now but I can't..I'm still who I am..

Am I too serious?you dun even care and why should I?haiz~back to study!


ps./ thing gets better and shit will happened

2 comments:

Maggie Wong said...

calm down jamie...love needs understanding...love needs communication..^^

JaMi3 said...

I understand that..but i'm too stubborn to being understanding on smoking..well, things will get better somehow after the worst..at least i shouldn't be using "malaysian" guys thinking to have a guess on him..lol..coz its totally not working at all..end up I'm the want who thought shit happened but actually not..and he starts to feel bad and having a lot of questionmark..lol

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla