11th Jan 2009..wat happened that day??






11th of Jan..Is it an important day??
yup..its cynndy(or u can say vera)'s big big day..but none of them remember or know about that..
its a very rush plan but it ends up successfully..
like vera said "everyone is enjoying themself and all of them are happy..that makes the party memorable.."
(ps.I'm getting fatter and fatter..keep on eating and eating(vera will get wat i mean) who can help me?? TT)




back to afternoon..an argument happened between me and my mum..
she wanted to stop me from dancing..
"u know i'll try my best to get wat i want..and i'm mature enough to decide wat i want and wat i can do..i'm sorry that i talk to u so loud..but i'll plan my time..i'll still concentrate on study..pls believe me..i need ur support too.."that's wat i wanna let her know..
sorry that i'm rude and impolite..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla