As time pass

Thing can be very simple and you make it so difficult, I really catch no ball..I don't really know you well but in fact its just a common problem that everyone of us are facing and what I had learnt from my past..you said you agree with what I said and we share the same thinking but you did forget what I said the next day so what's the purpose of agreeing and wasting time listening to what I said?You let me feel like you are just like HER..-.-

Recently more and more sad things happened..couple broke up..friend leaving and even pass away..hmm..Life..full of unexpected stuff that's what I can say..
The one who can let go,I'm glade and hope happiness come next..The one that can't let go, I felt sorry and pity for you guys but hopefully everything will be all right..Everyone has their own choice and so do you..Its hard sometimes but you'll be greatfull after you go through it..So good luck guys..

As for me..I'm enjoying my life now with all my babes..Gonna miss every single time that I had with all of you..and our new members as well..=)..Recently are a bit emo coz maggie is leaving soon and I really do start to miss her lotssss...but I know I should be strong as this is not the first time we separate..Hopefully we will still catch up and gather like we use to be..laughing and talking like nobody business..=)
I thought you change your state but you haven't..I start to miss you when I turn emo but maybe I should stop it..3 years separate will prove everything weather we are meant to be together or not..anyway..thanks for all of u that support or against this relationship..^^


ps./ Everyone has their purpose of living and so do you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla