Our love ~Will Be Here Forever~

It has been more than one month
Had been having fun and laugher with my babes for that one month but deeply in my heart,I know it well that I was just running away from the fact
Making myself tough by bring up hope between us but when I realist there is more hope despair gets closer and closer, day by day because I'm leaving soon
I were so afraid that everything gonna be over
But I'm not for now

I starts to know more about us day by day
We did get closer after the break but you still keep everything to yourself
Like what Miguel said "guys usually keep the problem away from their partner which will cause bigger problem in the future cause it wasn't solve"
Yet I'm still glade that I get to know all that from others, at least its clear that the problems between us ain't because we don't love each other anymore

I know what you are worrying and why you keep saying all those things like "its not worth it", you just want me to let go,to find a better man but you didn't know you are the BEST MAN in my heart
You won't know how hard is it when I just broke up with you and my relatives keep saying your bad things
You won't know how painful am I when people are humiliating you publicly
You won't know how down am I when you thought I'm getting along with other guy

You ain't brave enough to love
You lost your own direction
You dun have the confident and trust that we can walk through the problems together
And what I can do now is just wait, let time to prove everything,I won't force anything anymore
And I'll prove to you that you are wrong

Btw, I wasn't drunk in bed the other day..didn't even beng but just wanna know how much he cares and due to my tired face and I know what I'll do when I'm beng everyone thought I was drunk and stim and stop me from drinking..bo form..


ps./ "Boyfriend" & "Girlfriend" is just a word.If both love each other,at the same time they are a pair of lover..Its meant from heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla