fixing broken glasses

17th July 2009

Hmm..didn’t get to go online recently

So, can hardly update my blog

Dean called me just now

She’s my ex

She said that she miss me and wanna get back our relationship

It was 2 years ago when we broke up

And I found out there is a lot of misunderstanding after that

It bothers me

I thought we can be very good friend

After 2 years…coz it still hurts and I’ve use more than 2 years to let myself to let go

She wrote a letter for me when I come here

I ignore it to stay what we are

But I still need to face it

Thought she was just playing around with me

But she’s not

U can’t fix what’s broken

I’m sorry that I’m selfish

I admit that I treat u differently

That strong feeling is decreasing from year by year

But its still there

Yet you’ll only be the special one but not the first one anymore

I don’t know why, but just felt that from the heart

I felt sorry for my boyfriend

I dun have the strong feeling with him actually

But I dunno why my tears come out every time and what he actually attracts me

Maybe I’ll find it out in my future

But to be honest, I can’t leave my whole heart to him

Knowing what kind of person he is that makes me scare to trust him

What can I say?

Even he himself also said he’s playful

I dunno we’ll work out or not

But I’ll just let fate to decide

Dun look at thing so serious might be a better way I guess

Its happier and seriously that’s you

Just being yourself

Happy also..peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla