Wet and Boring Wednesday

22 July 2009

Today go college damn boring de

Its better I spent my time sleeping at home

I got three class today coz its 2nd week for wed


First class CSC

Our teacher just teach one very small topic

U know it’s a two in one class and he’s like usual teach one topic

Wasting time


Next goes to account

Coz I have done extra work at home so I have nothing to do in class

While others doing the work I’ve done

I finish the exercise for the whole chapter

So today account just wait and no homework


English was the last class

We have orial practice for today class

Actually I wanna pee before enter class de

But “in progress” sign is out there =.=

Didn’t have a chance to go toilet and I was very nervous for the orial

Keep shivering for the whole day but miss didn’t call my name at all

Finally I just raise my hand to be the representative to be the next

Very nervous but at least I know what I need to improve for my actual orial

Class finishes after all of us have our presentation


DAMN BORING

I rather stay at home study for my next week test

Account and CSC


It was raining

And I walk back without an umbrella

I’m all wet and cold

wOo~freezing~


Alvin brought us to a Vietnam’s restaurant for…dinner

Haha..didn’t had lunch so had dinner very early

Why is Alvin here?

To be out mate..carry stuff..=p

The beef noodles is DAMN nice..better then Malaysia de..haha

And angel’s rice also not bad


We then go to QV de Big W

$10 for four 2litter coke

yahOo~took four..=p

I get 2 bottles and Alvin take 2


A lady jump a queue in front of us

She was holding 3 big bags and 1 box of thing in her hand

Thought that she already paid everything and just wanna purchase for an item

So we just let her pay without saying anything

And we were angry and also felt funny when we saw what she does

She took out the item one by one to let the cashier scan

And put it back to the bag and some she just take 2 and call the ppl to scan and keep back

And she make sure that the cashier had double check the items that she had bought

Oh my..first time saw people like that

Even the cashier also said after she left


Oh ya..who’s Alvin?

He’s angel’s classmate

From Malaysia too^^


两年多了

现在才知道原来当初留下的伤痕是一个误会

我相信你,因为再怎么说都好也已经过去了

你没必要骗我,而且我也从来没有不信过你


不需要道歉,也不需要感到内疚

虽然我们没走很久但也没人伤我比你还深

我没怪过你,要不然也不会到现在还是朋友


很多事情不想去承认,但那都是事实

抱歉害你被骂了


那种心疼的感觉又出现了

也是因为还不知道实情所产生的

但那应该也证明了我还在乎吧?


突然间知道原来我们的误会很多

我选择相信

但我只想保持原状

做你朋友

永远不会变的关心与爱

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla