the wrong feeling (hopefully)

felt insecure suddenly

u started to call me dear
that make me felt weird but happy

msg me suddenly that make me felt shock and happy
tell me things that i didn't image you'll before

but sometime the way u reply my msg...
make me feel worried

i just send u a msg
but u seems to be busy
but saw u online after that msg

i called u in msn
but u didn't respond
didn't even reply my msg

maybe i'm too sensitive
just want to tell u how much i miss you
and dun forget the photos..=p

doing preparation for next week oral test
good luck to me, Cisi, Angel and also Alvin
^^

hopeful i can get great marks in CSC and Acc
and same for Angel for her CSC

still got Eco, math and Oral for next week
and Bio, Chemsy, Oral and math for Angel and Alvin
all add oil together la


snickers is our meal
chocolate make you feel better and happy ^^
(sorry for the not pro capture)


ps. waiting for something

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla