4 months holidays


Starts it with guinness

Ola~it has been ages that I didn't came up here..looking back on all the pix....
My mind "OMG where should I start?so many things to say and share..what should I post?taiwan?pantai keracut?the parties???"haha

Like what you see, I had been spending my whole holidays with all my babes and friends for almost 4 months, partying, hanging, playing, gossiping, eating, facialing, traveling, drinking, drinking & its still drinking..haha..hmm..add some EMOING as well..=p
A lot of things happened in this 4 months yet its unbelievable, unforgettable, unchangeable, memorably n happy

Hmm..lets talk about myself first..first with the "organic" red hair then with a hair cut + another black red tint with red highlight after a month follow by a purple tint with..pink?orange?highlight?haha..i dye my hair 3 times in 2 months..oh god..ITS TIME TO STOP..but i kinda like my current hair style..even after the color fade, it was never showing purple by the way,I mean at least i didn't see it and the pix doesn't show it..haha..well, now it has turn to be a bit reddish copper and my hair getting longer..problem comes..ITS HARD to maintain short hair..=(..one hair cut cost me 75 aud..i'm gonna broke if I still going for it.. then should I just keep it?hmm..whatever..will think about it when its time..=)..then with the "sexy" look ppl were saying..haha..there's actually one thing "there's no sign saying I can't take pix in the fitting room"..XD..I didn't turn up to be very hardworking..I'm still the lazy old me stay at home with my laptop most of the time when I'm here in Melbourne. btw I had decide to stop shopping..i mean stop wasting money on unnecessary stuff coz i still LAZY to dress up myself..so it will be a waste n i'm really gonna broke if i keep on like this..even though i still said "YES!no need to change money for me I still have"-.-..faster get a part time job la..haiz..stop crapping..jump back to the time I'm in pg, kl and taiwan..

When kl twice I guess not include transit to Taiwan was with Jia Yong and the others..There is the first time we went there for the concert and battleground. Well. that was my first time taking bus alone to kl and yet I was with the weird feeling..excited?sad?haha..i dunno?but end up he did came and that little piggy just sleep the whole night ignoring me..well i though I forgot what happened that night yet it just recall back when I'm typing this..anyway, that was the first concert I had been..it was so tiring and seriously my back wasn't having a good time with me but I still stand for the whole concert till it finish..*secret- I was actually falling asleep half way..=p..the other time was the astro battle ground 1st audition..that was the first time I felt so nervous until my heart almost stop beating..even though they enter top5 but not finalist, i felt happy for time..they know their problems and they have to choice to solve it..that's it!oh ya~that night was my first time driving from kl to pg also..haha..so many first time..

Then what I remember when I was spending my holidays in pg, BED became my 2nd home..hahaha..go class sometimes also will absent once or twice but this is like EVERYDAY present!!Am I MAD???lol..even the uncle also recognized me saying I was there everyday..@@..anyway..thanks Kido, Ah Neh and my babe Ash always take care us there..haha..but when you guys wanna let me drunk jek?I heard that for ages ad but not once..the very last time they even end up laying like a dead fishes in studio..btw not to forget yeezie that walk in..
then with the 007 ping, the frog dom dom dom, girls' talk, crying in BED..haha..and with this geng of ppl we went pantai keracut, went party for maggie's farewell, went 3 competitions, ah dyi and yunn's wedding, pan cake, movie, bella italia, shusi,kim steamboat,tomyam moi, studio,red garden, and not to forget goodall..haha..well..mention about food the time I miss the most is having lunch with babe Ash everyday which becomes both our habits..have a 2nd thought on traveling to pg everyday..how did i do that?now i can feel that my house is real far..haha
At that time I learnt a lot..I learnt to be optimize; learnt to enjoy myself; learnt to be mature; learnt to know things can be very simple yet I learnt all that after I lost the important person in my life. I dunno how things going to turn up. Some said I'm stupid. He said its not worth it and what I said is, I just wanna be happy so just let me do what I wanna do. I didn't know what u want but I dun think you want me to act childish and being sad everyday..I dun declare that I'm just giving myself a hope so that I stop crying, stop emo, stand up still and enjoy my life..but there is still this 0.1 of emotional makes me crazy when i'm down..0.8 makes me sad after seeing his fb..0.2(+10 when knowing its just me) telling myself everything is over..but ya..there is still this 98.9 telling me not to give up. Well who knows?maybe I'll get a better man?or I might just stick back with that it is..=)

As for Taiwan, me and Xiao An spend most of our money on food then day tours and shopping. We went a lot of garden seeing all the views and I had a bag of 10 shoes back with 6 of mine..=p..overall still a nice trip coz i actually spend all my time sleeping..haha
that's it for my 4 months holidays post..btw hopefully I can get a photo editing software for mac


ps./ I was always smiling when I think about you
problems exist ur choice to be solve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla