bad or good is just depands

was very happy after receive ur msg yesterday
^6

had a long talk
notice that i do miss you a lot
dun fell like ending the call

use to write my hand with his name always..=p

i know what i want now
and that is my choice from the begging

i love you and miss you a lot is what i wanna say
><


thinking the past that make me stronger..=)

Dean went Singapore today
sorry i was rude the day before

is ur choice to be with her or not
i can't decide anything for u
and because of the tiredness i was rude to u

en ask me u actually like ur ex or me?
it doesn't matter to me anymore
even the same thing doesn't repeat this time
i had my choice

when u love a person badly
it doesn't mean that u must have them with u

we had end our relation 2 years ago
even i love you now
i would just choose to be your friend

its more relax to be your friend u know?

thanks for the love u gave before and
dun feel guilty and try to make up anything

the one who always be with me

today i had my oral presentation
although I'm a bit nervous
but its better then the one for practice
but won't know the result till everyone had it
hope Cisi, Angel and Alvin can do well for the oral and all the test

had my CSC and acc test last week
oral, eco and math in this week

didn't get a good result in acc
and didn't get to finish the practical for CSC too
and coming math is the most headache sub for us

and for my info
we had another acc test next week

OMG!!!test test test and test
NON-STOP
haiz
didn't even have time to catch up my math if keep on like this

always bring trouble to others
i have asked Alvin and Angel to teach me for my math
[thank guys]

getting fat recently
because of my non stop eating
later go back become "fei mui"

need to start exercise
hopefully i can start my dancing class next week
and go for shopping

ps./ i was always there but u didn't notice that

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla