save me

heart beating
pu puk..pu puk..pu puk..pu puk..
......
the same thing happened again

i told myself it doesn't matter
he can have his freedom
told myself i'm happy with what i'm having
i'm busy with my life

knowing what kind of person u are
should be happy?or hard?

that is who u are
i can't change you

was laughing when i saw the pic
telling myself weather ever..i don't care..
but it actually bothers me
and since when i care so much?

in that moment my feeling was interesting
if i manage to blog it that time i think it would be wonderful

is it really a good choice?
do you really care?
i felt grieved

i dun want to follow the footstep anymore
i dun want to repeat the same mistake
its hard
and i won't deserve what i hv paid for

love doesn't hope for any repay
but i'm scare to pay off anymore
scare to being hurt again

i'm tired
i just one a normal life
but my life is always full of challenges

a lot of ppl said we can last
i didn't said anything
i dun even dare to predict what is going to happened to us


i dun care
SOO JIA YONG
u owe me 101 pic

u wanna take thousand pic with ur chicken maryland*mariyean* is ur business
i just want that 101 pic
I HATE YOU!!!
even Ice and Ting2 are so good
(and u said he's kinda bad last time)
>_<
people also better than u ah
i dun want to friend u de
HM!!!

our pic also total of 5 only
and some are not so close also de
wu wu T~T

back to my today's topic
finish 2 test in one day
yahOo~~^_^

super duper happy de
muahahahaha
even if the result not that good
i'm satisfied with it

i'm happy coz i finally can catch up a bit
thanks to angel and zhi hong
i'll work hard on it de

gambateh
HD~HD~HD
haha
say nia la..

one more test for tomorrow
accounting


sometime do until i wanna ki siao liao
but learnt new technique
*cool down*
haha

i'm ok with account whenever i'm cool
if i'm hot...haha
angel also not dare to talk to me
=p

Good Luck to angel and zhi hong for tomorrow bio
angel
just trust urself
u can do it
we are the best
^_^

ps./ its hard and tired

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla