bring me with u pls

tears drop
after seeing Vera's blog

i'm not that strong
i'm not like what u see
I'M WEEK

i didn't even know why i'm crying now
everything is fine
even i'm ok with last night story
but i'm being so useless now

I'm sick of myself
I hate who i am
i wanna release myself

why i felt noting
i don't feel the pain
i feel noting


i can stand everything that happened in my relationship
i can tolerate with my tears
but why its so easy for me to cry when come to friends

i'm so important to so many people but i can't find 1 person to share my emotion when i really need help

i was always alone
alone last night
hiding my real emotion and waiting for someone who i really can share my feeling with
but i didn't
even after the joke was over

i really hope sometimes i can be more tyrannical
even though i know i shouldn't be

i always hide my feeling with u
always pretend i'm ok
but do u know how much i need u?
how much support i need from u?

i'm always sad in front of u
i'm always causing trouble
i'm always being the burden

i'm sick of myself
pls take me with u
no matter its hell or anywhere


ps:/ is there still a place for me to stay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla