christmas eve

I dunno about you guys but I was so excited for this day to come..and seriously after I think back, there wasn't even once that I really celebrate and enjoy my Christmas Eve or even Christmas..even thought we had roughly plan for this time as well..


I was so excited and happy went I go Penang after my lunch with my family..and you also said I'm every happy on that day *coz I use to be emo everytime I guess...=p*..but things doesn't go on that smooth..I discover that I had left my christmas present at home..I was so angry with myself for my clumsiness and started to moody..and you stare at me when I tickle you after the jock..you even ask me to take my laptop away without letting me know what's going on..I was really sad and angry when you did that to me..I even went to hide and cry when I know that I forgot my present..but you stop training and find me when I'm not in ur sight..and I'm sorry..


I drove them to auto-city at 6 and went back home to take the present..Dyi and bb were the only one took my car..they were so damn noisy at first but in the end both of them sleep like a baby..hehe
I went back to auto-city after I took my stuff..and now only I know that auto world need parking fees..WTF..uncle,you wanna bluff also find some other ppl la..u thought I'm gina know noting de oh?but I didn't fight back with that uncle coz he's busy with another guy that park behind me..


thought the performance will end at 9 but we were still there on 10..and we rush back to Penang after that..coz we going to QEII as what we had planed..when we reach there it was around 11 and that time only we know that Chee Hooi got food poison and Maggie was going to drive him to see doctor..and QEII had change the place to club on that time..so we went for our dinner + supper since everyone didn't had our dinner yet..


upper road mamak was the place that we went count down..*bo form*..after our meal we went church street to have snow beer but there got beer no *snow* = no glass..so we change our location to sin kim san to find Kenny..he's having supper with his friends there..and in the end..we had decide to go BED..reach there 1++ around 2 and it was full so we went RED..open a black label and ya..there was the place we celebrate our Christmas..


Last destination R.E.D

Ah hong's gf really impress me..she pour the half bottle of black label in my bb, kenny and ah hong's glass before we have to left..and 3 of them have to
drive..@@..my bb can't drink also drink a lot on that day..so I have to drive in the end..
When back to hostel after I drop Vera and Kuhan..

I finish the rest that being left to complete as a present when he was showering..he kisses me and said thank you when I give it to him..
I was so happy that things finally getting good..but after I finish shower..he already fall asleep..
I cried the whole night and couldn't sleep at all coz he didn't keep his promise..
I pull his pillow and he woke up and hug me but I push him away and he just leave me alone..I get even sad and angry..and send him a msg..then he woke up and walk out when I was sitting at a side crying..but he didn't notice me at all..
he drunk too much and stomach not feeling well..and he reply my msg which he'll nvm do..= got gf cannot hug pillow de meh?
= I get jealous with a pillow..==


we had a talk after that..and I notice that he had changed..

he care about me..he was trying to be a good model..
he wasn't angry with me..he was just trying to be responsible..
he wasn't scolding me..he was just trying to be fair..
I'm sorry that's what I mean..


He then took my ipod and started to play "stand by me"..sharing part of the head set and hug me into his arm..looking at me and singing the song..

"wonderful night" was the next..I feel like crying at that time..but I didn't..
he kisses me on my forehead after the word "I Love You"..
it was the first time I heard from him..not like but love..not text but voice..


ps./ I felt the love from all of you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla