Think too much

OMG.. seriously I'm not pregnant..=.=..and I had been like that since the day I came back and its just getting serious only..its just some stomach problem..
vera and you, you guys think too much de k?so pls dun ask me anything about that anymore

This few days, whenever I look at the love bite through the mirror, I felt warm but sad as well..I tried to hide, cover it with my hair..but I had fail to not let everyone see it..I didn't know that I care so much for letting ppl see when things turn up this way..Its totally different feeling..or maybe I'm just scare and loose the trust that you had build it?

Had a drink with Maggie and Vera on Sunday..It was the worst day I have ever had for my whole life for taking beer..maybe my stomach problem doesn't allow me to drink that much..I didn't know that taking alcohol can cause so much pain..and trust me..its really bad until you won't wanna take any single sip of it anymore..
anyway, thanks to Maggie and Vera for spending time with me even though I'm still hesitating now..but I'm sure everything will be fine when time comes by
and sorry for driving me back as well
and thanks to you for taking care of me after that

the smell..the touch..the voice and laughter are all over me even though you are not with me..I can't resist myself for staying apart with you but I know I shouldn't be

Sometimes, I just hope you are not who you are..
dun keep on giving excuse and appreciate it before you loose it
but you'll still be you
persevere or give up?Its still a choice


ps./ You are noting but a passerby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla