short day

I was angry the day before but..hmm..I went to penang again in the end..
realize that I got noting to do except for traveling to penang everyday..to see you..even a every short time..


I dun care anything anymore..I gonna just do what ever that makes me happy..
and if u are not going to tell me anything then I dun care..its up to you to let me know anything that you want..


meet up with maggie after lunch to look for christmas present..but both of us end up with empty hand..>_<..
I dunno what to get..maybe a photo frame?earing?....still didn't know what to get..


anyway looking foward for christmas eve..^^..
me and maggie plan to go someplace to drink..eat and have fun for our favourite x'mas..hehe..




ps./ dun forget our deal oh..^_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla