Happy Sunday

The smile was always there whenever I looked at you..Its so warm and sweet..eventhough I can't sleep the whole night..
I think you didn't get to sleep well as well..coz whenever I looked at you, you'll look back..

you didn't wake me up the next day..but I felt bad for being lazy and sleep until so late..since ur mum and sis woke up that early..
I usually dun have breakfast but aunty bought a lot of things for me but sorry aunty..I can't finish everything..

went auto-city to take my car after breakfast and bought breakfast back for my sis and mate..and something really bad just happened..=My mate ran away=

after looking through the CCTV, I went back to his house to have lunch..
I was so clumsy that I didn't help his mum and sit there day dreaming the whole day *sorry*..

went for shopping with my sis in the evening and movie with ah dyi, his friend, yunn, and bb at night *wait till wanna sleep de*..
even we are tired..we had a great time..wink..


ps./ Happy with my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla