Sorry

I know sorry won't change thing that had been done and it doesn't gain back the trust that had been broke..
its just like a broken glass..even its fixed..rifts are still there..


you are the same in front of others..but not me..
I dunno how I can gain back the trust from you..but its not fair..
I'm not the only one who did wrong..but I'm the one who bearing all the fault..
and now you don't speak..you won't tell..


I hate tears but it just won't stop..
didn't realise that you can cause so much pain on me..
the so-call I dun care, whatever and anything bring up more than I had expected
the feeling and the love that I had and give are totally different from my past..
but when I tried to let it go..it hurts more than what I can bear..when it can be simple and easy


maybe I should just keep my mouth shut when I'm the happiest gal in the world
but what is done its done..I had no regret on telling you everything even it turns up to be this way..


maybe we just need some time and I won't give up that easy to gain back ur trust




ps./ its like using a knife stab throught my heart when you decide to leave me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla