Irresponsible

I was excited and tried every single chance to meet you up..but its weird..when I saw you I just get angry but when you are not with me..I just wanna stay with you badly..==..I totally dunno what I'm trying to do and what I really want..
I felt bad when I left my siblings alone coz I have the responsible to take care them..I choose to be with you but in the end I still have to go back..

my parents are coming back on thursday..I wanna spend the rest of the time with you..but I still can't left my siblings behind..

I got a lot of things to tell but I dunno how..its like when I'm trying to talk to my mum..I have to think and memorize what I'm going to tell her before I talk to her..same thing happened to you as well..==..I just dunno get it..why I can't just speak out in front of ppl I love..

I'm not strong..I'm childish..I'm noting but a simple girl yet I just wanna let you know that I love you


ps./ 幸福离我们很近。。但。。我们都忘了靠近

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla