Life in melbourne

There goes my "virgin" for transport bar

Thanks to Cisi my "virgin" was gone after one year..haha..she makes my life in Melbourne more lively with the bars and clubs..but seriously we dun quite like it..as in the music was not much better than Hitz.fm..hahaha

Well, recently I was busy attending the classes for dancing in passion and dsoul..and I seriously feel like moving back to city after all the night clubs and dancing classes..I really felt tired to travel an hour just to attend an hour class and travel an hour back home again..and we have to always rush here and there so that we won't miss the tram but we are like spending most of our time on the tram..and not to said that the house we are sharing is bad but still i figure it out that i actually like apartment more..-.-..well, really hope to move out as soon as possible if not i really feel like dying everyday..so tiring..
Recently spend too much time on dancing and travel and almost forget about my studies..haiz..should concern more on my studies even though its not that difficult but if i keep on doing this i gonna fail everything..and my time to go on bed as well..everyday sleep after 5am seriously I feel like dying faster..haha

First day back to Mel with the 8 degree in Spring

Ok, let talk about Angel and Aiko..They are my dancing instructors which is from Taiwan and Japan..Aiko's girl's hip hop class is more like what I want but seriously I'm not good in memorizing..I always forgot steps and can't follow up during all the classes and was so suck..so I had decide to practice it after the class..but some of my basic did improve after stopping for quite a time..Even tough I'm not good in her new jazz i still think its a good starts for me to learnt more and improve myself..coz like we know..i'm better in hip hop but not rolling my butt and waving my body..haha..but I'm learning how to shake my butt now from Cisi..still my biggest problem is i don;t dare..As for Angel, her class was always full of laughter and energy..I like her class but hers is more on girl style will be something like new jazz..so its still the same..not dare and more practice..but both of them have different style..and Cisi said I should had choose one person to follow..hmm..currently I like Aiko's class more coz its more on hip hop but i still like Angel's lively teaching and more powerful choreo..so hard to decide..

After Aiko's class in Passion

Well life in Melbourne is still building up from friends, fun, study, food and sleep..since its summer break, now its just me and Cisi who always hang around..we also decide to find a part time job coz we are seriously spending a lot on shopping, eating, classes and party..and we had decide to go back malaysia next year..so we do need money!!btw..Cisi's not feeling well with her stomach recently and the doc basically ask her to stop eating everything except veg and rice..@@..hope she'll get well soon..

First birthday in Mel

Ma la you huo

Going vic market tomorrow..nice breakfast is waiting for me..wohoo~but I seriously need more exercise..gaining weight and my dad keep on complaining already..but i just can't control myself on eating..>_<..haha
And I do hate mac coz a lot of software can't use..now I just wanna merge the pix together also dunno what to do..sien..lazy to upload everything leh..-.-..maybe will go grab one ori software..no money no money..

I might be posting weird and blur stuff recently coz I'm seriously lack of sleep..>_<..hope I didn't make any joke here..haha


ps./ Didn't get you to answer it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla