Try my best to find my way out


I'm trying my very best to get my own way out, too be happy
Noting is perfectly correct or wrong its just that how u gonna take things
I try to learnt from my lesson and not let myself having the same mistake again
I did regret..regret on being not optimized enough..regret on making a wrong decision, at least its not the right decision for now but I'm trying my best to let myself feels better..to not let myself regret once more..

I might be just running away from the problems and what should I do?I hate the once awhile emotional..I wanna play..wanna enjoy..wanna be happy..but everything turn out to be noting by just an action or a word..I hope I'm strong enough to face it but I dun have the confident..I know there's no hope between us since u said its not worth it and i'm not the one u r willing to give up for anything..and I suddenly recall back your ex that I met 2 years ago during CNY..how stupid is she having hope that is hopeless..and here I am..repeating her mistake..but at least I done my best to get what I want..if its not mean to be I'll let go when its time..


ps./ time can heal a broken heart but time can also broke a waiting heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla