sometimes its better to not be so clear


Life brings a little of fate sometimes don't you think? Seriously I dunno how to reaction when I heard that..but some how I think there is still hope in our friendship..

I was always thinking that its ok that you dun contract us and its fine to find us when you got your difficulty or broke up with your gf, there's where a friend is needed.. yet after the day you broke our promise, our friendship doesn't mean anything anymore..i was tired..tired on having hope and hearing your excuses..tired of the uncomfortable moment when ur gf is here..and glade that i didn't went back to my mistake again last year..coz i don't need you to pity me..i don't need you to feel bad and treat me better for the things you did 4 years ago..you wasn't there went I need you 4 years ago and you are happiest when I was sad..you are so selfish and most of all..you dun even know what you want..

But..I remember you are the one who help me to pass through the hardest time when I was first in Melbourne..you are the one who come comfort me when I was alone in the dark back lorong..I dunno how should I react when I heard the present was from you actually..coz that was the time i felt comfort when i know even i'm having my first birthday in oversea, I wasn't lonely after all..Thanks for everything even though my emotional get a bit confuse but what is over is over..you are still my friend..=)

Saw what he post on fb makes me worried..is he stress? or sometimes just happened to him?I wanna call him so badly when I saw the wall post but guess he'll be still sleeping at time..=(..felt like crying all the sudden..i miss him so much and i just have no result to call him..i was always silence and trying to find some topic so that he won't hang the call..but it always doesn't last long..every time I tried to make myself happy when hanging..telling myself I should be satisfied coz he spend time talking with me..TT..but I just MISS HIM BADLY


ps./ I'll be brave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla