Pixxx explain everything

Well here we are again waiting for tram to go to city for Aiko's dancing class

In the tram
having break
After class


We went DFO the other day..but forgot when izit already..well both of us did a good job coz we didn't get anything at all..hahaha..but pocket still having hole..hmm..should seriously look for a job..

another waiting
Yarra river
Addidas's fitting room
CK's fitting room (both of us like so cacat)
Doing bo bo stuff while waiting for the tram


My birthday present..thank to my dear en and dean..love it!!


Just reach home after dancing class on friday?



A very rare Saturday morning that I manage to get up for Zumba..haha..but I'm still sleepy..walk till where sleep till where..hahaha..but get to see thing that we dun usually see during weekdays..=)

the santa

Didn't know there's ppl playing chase on the road
Hmm..wonder what am I looking?but for sure I was sleeping while standing..==

ps./ once break up there's no more friendship

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla