1010

Just finish playing basketball
so damn tired
like wanna die de
worst than dead fish

Just now when I was playing basketball
I get hit by the ball
and I blank out awhile and dunno why just can't stand and sit on the floor
even tears also come out and can't control my snivel also
@.@

this shows that I'm too~~~~obtuse
even I saw the ball but i didn't get to catch it in time
and my de-fence is getting bad liao la
>_<

talk until basketball
pls dun show off in front of me la
thought u're very pro izit?

you dun even look like a guy
even better than u de also dun show off and play that rude with gal
u know u're such a "gentleman"
so KPC so no manners
use ur brain first before u do or say anything

ok
back to topic
dun wanna let this kind of ppl spoilt my mood

10/10
its Gemma and Ah Dyi's birthday
yeah~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

after playing basketball
we stop Gemma from going back
coz after 7 min it gonna reach 12

then we snap snap snap

get disappointed for the hip hop class again
wonder why they still wanna note there when there is no one going there to teach

anyway
going to sleep de
so damn tired


ps./ hope everyone is happy
and everything go smooth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla