reminds me

just finish reading Koukou Debut
or should i said watch?
hmm..i wonder
anyway its a comic

the leading gal wasn't something like me
and the leading guy also noting like my boyfriend
its totally opposite character i guess
but what reminds me was the frame


he came to send me even he said he might not be coming because he got stomachache
i didn't cry that day
it wasn't what i had expected also
but still i make it in an unusual way
coz i normally not comfortable of being so good with my family
and coz my family were there
i didn't really show my emotion and what i really are in front of my friend

dean give me a letter on that day too
although she's just my friend
i thought of her and the content of the letter which is sticking on my wall now when the frame pop out



maggie said "if the relationship you are having is with your true love, there won't be any problems anymore"
it makes me wonder
wonder what really true love are
coz i'm having problems
and does it mean that he's not my true love?

or should i think it this way
different ppl have their own way of maintaining their relationship
and i worried too much?

he's working hard
he had change
i felt all that
yet i always think a lot
and felt not satisfied even he had changed

coz i dunno him well?
i'm too selfish?
or i'm just not trusting him and myself?

44 days left
i wanna go back faster
i miss him and all my friends


ps./ u always tried to be by my side
and u work hard to let me feel secure
i'm scare but i'm still be trying
thanks for everything
i'm glade i'm with u

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla