Baka

u send me this
"baka"
ya
that's me

i had not being myself for these two days
not doing what i want
and not saying what i want

but my mouth and fingers doesn't function like my mind want me to in the end
coz i'm forcing myself to take it that way
the way of being good
not being myself
[my finger so honest]

in the end i said everything out with my tears
"xu fuk sai"

shouldn't be selfish?
being selfish?
nah~just do what i want

like maggie said
if we cover up for him this time doesn't meant that there won't be next time

May

All of us just care about friend

If we dun care we won’t say anything

If we are not friend

all of us will not accept the bad side of other for months and even years


You might never care

You can don’t care

But did you really thought it deeply?

We didn’t want to break you guy

We are just trying to help

But its ok that u dun care


You actually know the fact yet bluffing yourself

Hopeful you won’t meet anything

At least you’ll be happy forever

I hope


you are getting mad at me

I'll just shut up next time



ps./ I'll be honest to my feeling

I love you too^^

shout out loud


0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla