silence

I felt impress for myself
studying for 7 hours in a day
@.@

seriously
am I sick?

everyone had their first time and I didn't know that studying for so long will ever happened in my life
but as a student that's my responsibility
so here goes
study study study


I start to nervous
start to know what is the feeling of being stress in study
and sometimes I just feel like crying
==

that is so not me
but ya..it really happened in this 2 days

telling myself to be optimistic
yet I have being emoing for this 2 days
I really dunno what I want
I can't speak out my feeling
I just be silence

I use to be alone
I like to be alone
I scare to be alone
I dunno what I want and dunno what I'm trying to do

I dunno what I'm trying to express
but I just wanna said out loud
I dun like all this

will throw my laptop aside
coz I know I can't study when its around me
so I'll be in the library start from tomorrow
[If time allow me to do that]

anyway
all the best for everyone


ps./ I just wanna go home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla