No difference

go back or stay here de birthday doesn't make any differences anymore
hmm
think of it
now only I realize my only birthday with bf is with Dean

wOo~
2 years de lo
that time just form 4 only
haha

I like her present so much
but didn't bring here
==

I think she and her ex get back together already
I hope she is happy

I was glade that she was there whenever I need a person
before
even after I came to Aus
I appreciate it and I dun ask for more
coz she'll never be mine and things actually ends 2 years ago
when we had a second chance and we didn't appreciate it

oops..talk too much
back to the topic
I was so excited that I can celebrate my birthday in Malaysia
he ask me before weather I want to celebrate it together or just both of us

I thought about that very long
but still I dun get the answer
coz I just want 2 of us go dating
but at the same time
with all of them will be fun
and I do miss all of them

but now no need to decide de
he won't be free on that time
and some of my friends also taking STPM

but its just a birthday
no big deal
every year got de la

but wonder how my birthday will end up
haha

noting to do..=p


ps./ mummy i want a better camera..>_<...
haha
in my dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla