Had a try

since some of my friend like dark chocolate
and I use to eat only milk chocolate
I had a try on it today
after Lina offer us some chocolate

was very moody today
and chocolate can let someone's feel better
so I bought some after lunch
even tough I'm very full


It wasn't that bad actually
not that bitter like what I imagine
and a bit sweet after u let it melt in ur mouth
the smell
the feeling so good

I felt better after having some
and I had it more and more to make myself feel better
and it actually works
I was in such a good mood in my last lesson
but I didn't notice that I had almost finish the whole bar by myself
@.@

yet things doesn't always go as you wish
I wasn't that sad
but after my bb tried to cheer me up that time
my tears almost drop

I realize my feeling
I realize what kind of friend u are to me
I get jealous and mad
I didn't notice I need you that much
or maybe you are the only one that I have here


ps./ It was so obvious after yesterday-[pity eyes]
I just wanna go home-[I miss you]
I just hope everyone is happy-[everyone]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla