6 more days

promises are meant to be broke?

again
another is being broke
haiz
no haagen daze for birthday de lur
gonna celebrate with family this year I guess


waited very long
thought everything can be settled
yet you forgot our promise

I'm not the right person to talk to
I know that clearly
and that's the biggest problem we are having

a bit of disappointed but we'll talk about it when I go back
at least everything is fine now^^

6 more days to go
I had been sleeping the whole day
didn't even walk out from this apartment for 3 days
laptop was on for more than 72 hours

HUH!!!
seriously
that's so not me

how can I stay in the room for so long
@@
but I did it

gonna go out tomorrow
if not I gonna be crazy
but tomorrow gonna be hotter than today
34 degree~~~
>_<

getting dizzy after seeing the temperature
Malaysia also not so hot
at least it was raining this few days

but I like summer
hurray to the shiny sun
I think after get use to the sudden change I'll be super duper happy

being lazy
but might be cleaning up my stuff
and start to pack

bb said iguana has lost his tail
pity Mr. Green
but I think it will grow back
temporary just be short tail Mr. Green la^^


ps./ can wait to see what is that
* excited *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla