A nice outing

yahoo~~~
today went shopping with Lina
it was so damn fun
and I'm glade I went out with her today^^

let see
I bought 3 dress 4 singlet and 2 jacket
@@
I think I spent too much for today
and tomorrow still going to Smith Street

and it was out of my expectation that I bought all that
haha
changing look
but a bit weird
>_<
hopefully I won't waste $200

some pix from the fitting room..xp
but it doesn't look nice
and i got continuous 3 pimples on the same place
==

bought jor the top but not the jean

I like the blue want but in the end I bought the green want..haha
and Lina bought a pink want

I'm so fat and my leg muscle are so big
==
or maybe I should just wear long pants

oh oh
found out something between me and Lina
our taste are the same also
haha

we went for some drink after shopping
but I forgot the name de
but what I heard from Lina is
its quite famous and the chocolate is so damn expensive

waffler and ice chocolate

so weird de logo

*kai xin guo*

me

DRINK ME

after that I went for basketball
but I left early coz Henry's exam is coming
and there's a lot of guys and I dunno them at all
but I was having fun also coz I get to sweat
YES!!!finally got the feeling of playing basketball de
haha

thanks to both of them
I enjoy my day very much
^^

all the best for Henry in his exam
and hope he get his scholarship
and as for Lina I can't wait to meet her up again and go beach^^
and happy 3 months for her and her bf


ps./ I know you work very hard and I should be as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla