wondering around

everyone is working hard
doing their own role
and what am I doing?

nothing
wondering around
searching for the path

you are right
I shouldn't be like this
and I shouldn't be looking thing so seriously
as everytime I get hurt badly when I do so

I hope I can search for the answer for these 10 days
choose the correct way so that I won't regret for it

but I just wanna let you know
if you dun LOVE you won't CARE

I really feel empty and tired recently even I'm back
everything was not the same anymore
I felt the distance between each other
everyone is going their own way
and I'm still hoping that the day would just be like it use to be

maybe I'm the only one who is going round and round
searching for the same thing and remaining the same when people are improveing and changed to be better

I dunno what I'm trying to express and I dunno what I really want
I want to speak it out loudly
I want someone to talk to
but even I had
I can't feel any better

everything can't work out on my own
and I know sometimes I shouldn't be putting so much effort in something even though I want it and love it badly

like May said
if ones doesn't know how to appreciate then you should move on

you want me to trust you
you let me trust you
but you are also the one who let me afraid in believing you

I just want a simple love
like every girl does
but maybe I should be more optimise
and things will get better


ps./ I care coz I love
the so-call "problems" which mean noting for you are things that girls usually comsider coz they care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla