st kilda

tired till wanna die de
>_<

met up with Lina, Mike, Fiona, Nan today
was excited for this day
but I dunno I was too excited or I can't sleep early
I didn't get to sleep well and I woke up early today

haha..like what I had expected
Lina can't wake up today and meet us late
and me, Nan and Fiona were chating and taking pix while waiting for her

nan from Thailand and fiona from Indonesia

me and nan

we went Nando's for lunch
then go shopping again
before we go st kilda, the nearest beach

in Nando's

like the design

in bourke street

the so call "bird street" xp

I love the shorts but its too short ==

me and our big boss XD

>_<
I have been shopping for days
and I spent a lot for these days
feel like killing myslef

back to topic

since we got no where to shop
we went beach earlier
around 3.30 pm
and at first its cloudy but turn sunny when we were going to the beach

here we are..wee~~~

lina from Malaysia and Indonesia and mick from HK

it was so damn nice
the beach * wind * sun
I'm like in the heaven..XD

the sand wasn't that fine but it doesn't hurt
the sea water wasn't that sticky and its cold
its so clear that we can see everything
the sun was so big but the cool wind just make it perfect
it was awesome
make me feel like sleeping and had sun bath
its so comfortable

let just let the pix explain everything
I'm tired
and still need to pack

here we are

the cute and lovely couple^^

clear and cool

jelly fish been wash to the seashore

I just love it^^

Mick is helping himself up to be the mermaid

our new sista

that's how u feel when u are in the beach

we when "xiao wei yang" for steamboat

dinner time

there will be more pix coming by these 2 days
coz I didn't get the pix yet and lazy to upload the rest
too much~~~~

oh ya~
I might be moving out
so might not have time to update the holidays I'm having in Mel


ps./ thanks for accepting as who I am
I'm cool, so what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla