Short post

I feel happy
coz I have u

I know I'm weak
I know I'm not mature
yet I'm luck to have you

you always cheer me up
bring me laughter
and I just hope this will never end

maybe I'm jealous
maybe I'm lonely
but noting really matters anymore

I have been released because of you

I'll learnt to be more mature
I'll learnt to grow up
and to be strong

I learnt from my mistake
I know what I should do and I have to do
and I'll get rid of the emo side of me

now just hope my exam pass faster
I'll beat you down
even I can't for this time
I'll be sure for the next one
I won't let you spoilt my life

I miss you guys badly
* CISI * MAGGIE * VERA * ASHLEY
* DEAN * EN *
and the most important want
SOO JIA YONG and my family of cause
14 days left

haha
going back to study de
I'll beat you down


ps./ even though you didn't give up
yet its different when u are in different situation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla