HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Nov 21st
I'm getting older every year when come to this day
A lot of expectation for every year and for this year as well

I'm happy with those who remember my birthday
and I got 2 suprise for this year
thanks to
*Maggie*bb*chee hooi*ashley*er jie*Cisi*Kuhan*
they celebrated my birthday earlier coz my bb and Cisi won't be here
its simple but nice and warm coz I get to be with all of them
but someone is missing and if she was there everything will be perfect
I know she got things to do but hopefully we can gather again with no one absent


with the uncle..xp

Maggie
in coffee island
ashley and cisi
1st cake
I love you..muackss^^
wondering how to cut the cake
amm

as for today
I was shock that I didn't expect anyone to celebrate with me anymore
but thanks to
*yee fung*wei lit*steampek*JxHia*Mig*one of the twins*
they bought a cake for me
and I have to say sorry to them coz I dun eat coffee and the smell of coffee is very thick so I didn't have it
but I'm very touch and happy and also sorry
[but seriously I didn't like to eat the candle..mig try to push me 3 times but I just get to broken the candle but my strength was not that bad after all]
and I'm glade that I get to see Vera on today also^^

the cake for today in studio
and of course my family
they are the one who celebrate with me each year no matter I celebrate with my friends or not
3rd cake

making wishes
thanks for all the wishes and all of you that remember my birthdays
I'm not alone coz I got u guys^^
XOXO[haha..JxHia teach de]
hope everyone have a nice day as well

didn't really took much pix
but more pix will be uploading soon



ps./ I was waiting and finally there is it
I love you and miss you badly
I'll be more optimise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla