I'll always be there

dunno why
I can't express that sudden sadness I'm having

its noting touch
its noting special
yet after seeing your blog
my heart suddenly felt pain
like needles pricking on it

maybe I felt the pain you are having
or maybe I felt sad coz you are not happy

but I just wanna tell you
even we are far apart
I'll still be there for all of you
coz I LOVE ALL OF YOU

Its hard
yet everything is possible
so don't let distance drag our friendship away

you know what?
I always feel lonely and sad
always feel like giving up and go back
go back to the place I'm familiar with and with all the people I love and care
yet I'm just like a baby
* not mature * not strong * always manja only *

even thought I wanna stay with all of you so badly
I can't give up anything more then my future
and I should stay strong with my decision that I had made with no regret and starts to grow up

I'm accepting the challenges in my life
walking through all that
and I'm happy with what I'm for now
coz i notice I have change in these few days

* HAPPY *
is the key
I dunno did I really change or that is just temporary
but I'm glade that I'm for this few days
coz even life is tough I still can walk through it happily
so you must cheer also k?
I'll always be there whenever you need me^^

today is the last day for my exam
hurray~~~
haha
even thought it has no different
but hey~I'm going back soon!!!
9 & 1/2 days
haha
gonna pack my luggage later

oh ya
me and Lina plan to go somewhere before we go back
so we'll be planning for tonight I guess
coz both of us are the only one who finish our exam first
beach~~~zoo~~~here we come~~~
haha

and this is what happened when we had lunch
not much
but I miss one shoot on Adrian with his funny face
haha

when Lina was thinking of Mick..haha

see ancient de face..xp

noting to write de
hope everyone have a nice day
tata^^

ps./ my previous post is so damn ugly>_<
who is that not bad looking guy?haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla