bad bad day..

we decide to go toy musuem today..
he send msg to me suddenly after he went out..ask me not to do nonesence..the smile hang on my face quite a long time coz he thought i'm joing to muzuem with tattoo only..and he said he's jelous and dun wanna find me anymore..^^
but after that i think back..jelous doesn't mean anything..friends can get jelous also..
my mood went down during the visiting in the museum..and after i fetch cisi and she ask me about the planning stuff..my mood down until now..haiz..
cisi cried juz now..coz her grandpa juz pass away and she scare she can't see her grandma the last time juz like her grandpa..i can't stand and juz walk up and find kuhan..left vera and her downstairs..see her cry..my heart break..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla