cont..

back to 3rd day of cny..
we went charles's place and wake him up at 2..he didn't even change and juz go out like that with his pajamas..=="..we then went soo's house met and went penang..the jam to penang is damn long either from penang bridge or jetty..we then started to play around in the car while we were waiting for the ferry..charles's pic in the ic is damn smart and cute..soo's is like factory's worker and yi fan is so small..haha..we then went for a bowl of ice kacang before going back hostel so that charles can pack his stuff..after yi fan took his clothes we then went back to soo hse and went alor star for raye's farewell..we reach changlun very late and pity charles's sis..need to give her place for me and my sis..but lucky that time she's going to work de..

4th of feb
after having our..lunch..we went to fetch ah soo's ex before we went "lai fa gong yuan"..wOo..that place is damn big and awesome..and it belongs to one dato in that place..he is daMn RicH..he's house is like a mini jungle also..haha..i was uncomfortable with that trip coz i saw something that i shouldn't..so i keep walking in the front and avoid seeing the back..haiz..we then went back to charles's house to decide our next destination "thailand"..we tried a lot of ways so that we can go..but in the end we still can't make it and went back to charles's house to wait for charles when we were on the way to jojo's house..wat we can do is wait till tomorrow to go perlis and see whether we can make temporary pass to thailand or not..we got noting to do so charles suggest to play basketball..i was tired coz of driving so i didn't join them..soo and his ex were sleeping when they decide to go out so its juz 3 of us in the room after they went out..i was sitting on the floor and sleep on the table coz i dun wanna sleep on the bed although there was a place..but he woke up and call me to sleep on the bed..i walk to the bed but i push away his hand and try to sleep as far away as him as i could..but i'm so stupid i knock my head..=="..he try to hug me and i was curious how he gonna do that when his hand was with her..i try to peek and i saw that gal was hugging him and he was trying to hug me..i was very angry..i push his hand away and stood up..he ask me where am i going..i told him i go out awhile..took my hp and car key and juz walk out..feel like crying but still smiling to charles's family and walk out without knowing where i'm going..i then walk to the field behind charles's house and sit there until the sky turn dark..i told myself to pretend noting happened and i should be use to it and stop wat i feel about him anymore..he's not my type..when i walk back the door was close so i juz went to the mini market in front and see wat i can get so that i can change my mood..he msg me..i pretend noting happened and go back to charles's house but juz left 3 of us when i was back..i walk into the room when they were outside and they walked in..i pretend to take something and walk out again..then follow again..i walk in and hope that they won't follow again but he was behind me but that gal didn't follow..he ask me wat's wrong and i juz pretend noting and push him out to accompany her..he said he wanna accompany me..that time i told myself not to think the other side..so i told him he can't always accompany her but we can met in penang anytime..but he answer me we also dun always come out and play..my heart was..i thought this guy doesn't mean much to me coz we know each other not so long..but this trip let me know how much i care and how much he mean to me..but i still push him out..charles and others come back after awhile..we then go for dinner but i took us 2 hours before we can start eating..that was almost 12..=="..but we finish everything..cz starving..^^..but i can't sleep the whole night..haiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla