weekend that i didn't expected..

Punisher is a nice movie..i went for that with studio's de people..
Kuhan, Cisi, Vera, Soo, Coco and Lynn..(include me as well also la)..

three of us seems to have same opinion..we don't have good impression with Lynn and Vera starts to feel uncomfortable with her..we were chatting in the car until very run and we juz know one thing HOT~~~haha..
we then go down the car and go to Vera's room but OMG..she was there..
we ignore her..but we didn't say anything bad bout her..Vera was hoping that she won't follow us for movie..but he called her..
ya..as wat i have expected..haiz..
i didn't bother much and keep mixing with Cisi and Vera..coz she's not the person that i can mix around and i try to avoid him..pretend noting happened and play around..ignoring him..
during the movie she sit beside me and he's in the middle of her and Coco..
i dunno why my sight will change to the direction once awhile..
try to see anything happened with them??maybe..but it was funny when i saw her in his bosom..
even i dun like horror movie i'll juz borrow my friend's shirt..haha..
i got noting to say but juz ignore them..trying to remove everything from my mind and concentrate on the movie..i rush out the cinema after the movie as i wanna pee when the movie was showing half way..i decide to let everything go and run away from him..dun wanna meet him if i doesn't need to..pretending noting happened and juz be friends..
he drive her back when Vera is sitting my car and they are staying in the same place..we were chatting in the car until 4..wondering that she's coming back or staying in hostel like the day before..i think negatively and start to bo form again..but she already sleeping in her room..we juz take our stuff and move to Cisi's house..dunno wat happened to both of us..we chat until 7 in the morning without knowing the time..

telling myself that i won't be seeing him this few days and stop thinking of him..
but he left me a msg asking where am i and want me to go collect money from him..
at first i ask Cisi to collect for me..but i forget and went down..but he was not there..
i felt complication and i can take that during my monday class also..but i dunno he dunno what i mean in my msg or wat??he said he'll call me when he reach studio..i got no energy to explain with him and juz take my nap as i was lack of sleep..in the end i still meet him..even when pet shop with him at night..ER!!!wat am i doing???Cisi cried that day..i dun feel like living her alone but i still need to go back..so i pass her to Kuhan..but i dun think so i made a wrong choice..

that day i went back late and thought that i'll be going back penang not so early..
my "kia" come to my house and find me..wat a shock and we plan to go and see ah ma also..
but he called me..i dun really know wat he's saying but i juz know that he want me to fetch him..
i went pacific after that with lots of question marks..the answer %his car got no battery%...==
he forgot to off the light when he go down and can't start his can..but why ME??
he should have a lot of friend in butterworth..even his sis can help him also..why wanna ask me from which is from bm??and we went back his house after that..????????
wat juz happened???coz i'm the only one who always dunno how to say no??
why am i seeing him the whole week????ER!!!

that night i need him so badly..juz feel like having a hug from him and everything will be fine..
i tight and big hug juz like that night when i heard she's staying in hostel..TT
wat i want??i'm leaving..but i still got 5 months..its not long and doesn't sound short also..
i wanna settle everything..it should be like this anymore..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla