cont..

5th of feb
we drop soo's ex to change while waiting tattoo to reach changlun..we then went perlis together to see whether we can do temporary pass to thailand but unforturnately plan A can't work..so we decide to go jetty and see whether there's place to langkawi and also had something to eat..we then decide to divide into 2 groups..one to langkawi and another to thailand..so after lunch me, my sis, ah soo and li shan went langkawi..we plan to go back on the same day..i was sitting beside him and his ex was sitting another side..we were talking and noting happened actually..then she juz lay on his shoulder and sleep..i got noting to say and juz feel strange and remember i wanna go toilet..then i juz walk to back..when i come out from the toilet i saw him..he call me to take pic for him later..i said ok and waited him outside enjoying the wind and the sunshine..about taking pic he ask whether the front part is avalaible?i said juz go and have a look and li shan was sleeping when we were on our way to the front part..the wind is even stronger and very comfortable..that was the first time he request to take pic with me together..but the wind is too strong we didn't manage to take any pic..but i'm happy..not juz because he want to take pic with me but also told me some of his stuff..coz actually we dun talk much and everytime i know his stuff from others..
when we reach langkawi its more costly if we stay over night..so we change our plan again..after chek in and clean up ourself..we went to underwater world..i was damn moody during half way in the underwater world..after we bought some chocolate and some beers for the night..we went to the beach juz beside the underwater world..but that's the first time i can't change my mood after i go beach..haiz..i hate myself being like that..i was sitting alone seeing the wave and my sis and him thought i'm lost..=="..
i then when to find pail with my bare foot for then to put hermit crab coz i got noting to do and they were busy finding hermit crab..but i end up noting but an empty hand and went back to met them to have dinner..i had myself being moody and i told myself to change myself no matter i'm juz pretending or wat ever..but then i still didn't had my dinner..after shopping for tomorrow clothes we went back to hotel to plan the places to go next day and drink..
she was jelous and show her face when she see us discussing for the trip next day when my sis was bathing in the toilet..i didn't even wanna see wat happened then and after planning i juz stand in front of the windows and drink my beer..until everyone was sleeping i still drink and msging with diana..told her everything and juz feel like crying..
i was shock when open the 2nd tin not long..i was drunk..i walk like snake and that doesn't happened on me before..i call diana and told her..and again i try to pretend noting and happy and keep drinking..she scolded me and ask me to sleep early..but i didn't..when i went back to the room he woke up and ask me who i was talking with..i told him diana and he juz continue sleeping and i juz hang the phone and told diana i'm going to sleep..but when i see they were sleeping together i can't control myself and took another can of beer and juz walk out the room..he came out..we were sitting on the stairs and chatting..we go in and out for fews time coz i can't take it when i see them..but in the end he still make me go back room and sleep..and the last time i try not to see them coz he need to drive the next day..he won't sleep if i'm not gonna sleep..so i have to make my mind clear and dun think so much..

6th of feb
last day in langkawi..we woke up very early that day so that we can go more place and play..we went to the beach after finish our hot cup and check out..on the way soo was driving very fast and there were polis and he didn't get the sign when they want us to stop..and all of them didn't fasten their seatbelt except me..and they juz pretend they have dun that..haha..we found a lot of hermit carb which is bigger than yesterday and a lot of nice seashells..^^..
then next destination is the seven wells waterfall..but no one was playing..i was the first want took off the shoes and go to the water..and as for me so playful de won't forget to splash water on them de la..haha..but still didn't enjoy much coz all of them can't play and didn't play..haiz..but that doesn't make my mood down coz if my mood also down then it will be worst..so i play and play and we were wet..i wanna swim there actually..but no one accompany me..pai seh..haha..
we then go to the durian...waterfall..for got the name de..haha..but didn't get to do anything there coz all of them seem to be very tired and juz me and soo..haiz..then we juz to the crocodile farm before going back...the crocodiles there..."GENG"..some are handicap..some dun have tails..some even the mouth left half only..
ur trip end up juz like that..actually i enjoy the trip coz the feeling of bagpack..its so COOL..but the thing is we go with wrong persons..if all of them can play together it will sure be very fun..

ps.looking forward for the next time to langkawi..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla