what to do??

u suddenly become very good with me..
msg me in the morning when u wake up..
telling me wat u gonna do and where u gonna go..
Cisi said even her bf also didn't told her that..
and the msg we send is more then usual..
but everything change after we meet..

hmm..i also dunno wat to do..
when u try to be good to me that time..i'll try to be not so close with u..
but when i try to be close with u that time..u got no respond at all..
haiz..i really dunno wat to do anymore..
oh ya..wat happened between u and that gal??
didn't see u with her anymore after the movie..

tired!!!
everyday of mine in this week is very very PACK!!!
ER~~~lack of sleep and all the flu makes me headache..
i wanna sleep..sobz~~~
feel like hugging u..TT
haiz..but everything now is the pay of for wat i have done..
so..will try my best to settle everything..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla