STUPID JAMIE

why recently u seem to treat me different??or its just i am the one who think too much??
i dunno what u think and what u want actually..
sometimes u seems to care a lot but sometime its in the opposite way..
every time seeing u so close to other gals i feel so bad..
i even try to make u jealous..and sometimes i juz pretend noting happened after i made my decision..but i dunno wat i'm doing and wat i want actually..
every time after i made my decision u make me change my mind again..
every time when i decide no to be close to u and wanna let go that time u'll make me feel like u care for me a lot..
every time juz feel like hugging u and everything will feel better..
but should i really do that???!!!
ER!!!!
wat should i do???
even the msg also i dun think so i know wat to write and send it to u..
i know i need to make a decision and follow wat i have decide..
but why i know wat to do but i dunno how to start and do??
why i'm so stupid!!!!
know what kind of person you're but still wanna miss and care for u..
ER!!!STUPID JAMIE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla