chinese new year [part 1]

thought this year de cyn will be very boring..coz didn't go travel with family and i usually stay at home during cny if didn't go travel except form 5..
starts with the happy and enjoyable stuff first..maybe with a bit angry and sad..haha..
31/1/2009
i went to visit my grandparents today..but i was angry when i go back coz my aunty is so bad to my grandparents and my uncle is so useless..juz pity them..but they still dun wanna move out..haiz..
move to the next destination..pacific..i went there with soo and ice after visiting my grandparents..soo bought a very special earing and ice bought a neckles..and i got noting..==..
but its good also..no need to waste money..^^..after dinner with my family.. we went to uncle's house to see firework..but a bit dissapointed..coz feng(a 9 years old kid which is very close to me in hokiddo trip) didn't mix around or even say hai to me..maybe he's shy or maybe he juz dun want his friend to say him..i miss him a lot after the trip but he didn't find me at all..haiz..
but its ok..he's juz a kid..
1/2/2009
today is the first day of cyn and i had to wake up early at 5 to drop my family in airport..but my parents not dare to let me drive their car..so six of us have not squeeze in my small swift..=="..
like sardin in the can..haha..but i dun care much coz..i'm sleeping..got no feeling like a dead pig..haha..
me and my sis plan to go to my aunty's hse for a short nap to wait for yi fan..he's joining us during cny..but we got no plan..no event..noting at all..so we go back home and change and straight go to "his" house without any oranges..[sorry aunty..we forgot is already new year..]
we sit in soo's hse for noting for quite a long time..so i took him and yi fan together with my sis to my aunty's house to take ang pou..
we went to charles's uncle's house coz we got noting to do..and dun judge a book by its cover..its a bangalo..it might not be nice but its not juz want u see from the outside..its damn big with pool and pond and even a place to play golf at the back..there are a lot of ppl gambling and singing and children playing with a cute puppy..
after that we went jojo's house..we chat and play with the hermit crab in the garden after eating steamboat..
soo's mouth bengkak after eating the chili..maybe its too sour for him coz he juz "pears"[dun really know the spelling] on his mouth..after that we juz went back and yi fan was telling me his stuff until 5..wOo..i'm damn steam and wanted to sleep when i reach home actually..but he can't sleep..so juz accompany him la..
2/2/2009
soo going to visit his relatives today..so we got no plan except for sleeping..haha..
we went for breakfast + lunch + dinner in MC Donald b4 we went pacific..
that is my first time playing snoker..its quite fun but also hard..charles was there with his cousin too but we didn't see him at all when we plan to go bowling..we know that after we fetch soo and go back again to pacific..==..soo is good in bowling and yi fan bluff me again..everytime juz say he dunno but in the end he's very good with it..
we went singing after our supper and now i know all of them juz dun wanna let go the mike except for ice..haha..yi fan is hungry again after that and i have to bring him for supper again..

1 comments:

Maggie Wong said...

haha! finally, i see you here!!
ur CNY quit nice wurt! hehe..hanging out around with them and also took a lots of ang pau! ^^

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla