Nice Saturday

I wasn't in the mood last night and drink a bottle of bacardi..I dunno what's in my mind..just drink it like fruit juice even though I was a bit sick..feel like shouting..or just a release...when to bed after that without saying a word..rolling on the bed for 13 hours..yet..still felt tired..

Went breakfast with Zi Ying(my new roommate) at 10.30 this morning..had a very long chat but the place we sit is so damn cold we just leave after one and a half hours..went to the shop beside[party shop] to have a look..there a lot of stuff for party and the balloons are also very beautiful..=p..and the things there wasn't that expensive also..then we went to the market and bought a lot of stuff..happy that finally there is someone to share the food..We then went to a few book stores, asian supermarket and QV..

While talking with Zi Ying..she reminds me of something..
Lynn was my friend and I screw up everything just because I think what is better for her..Angel was my friend that I won't think we'll be that close and end up strangers now..I treat ppl good doesn't mean they will be the same..yet I'm glade that I had a lot of true friends that appreciate me and I LOVE THEM ALL..


ps./ Do you know that I'm waiting for you every night just for you to have some time with me?But I guess you'll never know that..Going to move on even its going to futher us apart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List Widget

bla bla bla